Pizza varieties have evolved over the years now! Previously the customer choices were limited to just cheese, sausage or pepperoni. Well, still a plenty of people opt for those simple pizzas. However, there are many pizza options available now, which have emerged as the favourites of the pizza lovers. The best thing about pizza is, it always has something for you. It is easy-going and comfortable. No matter what you’ve got on it, you can always rely on a steaming hot slice of pizza and munch away. Another good thing about pizza is that everything tastes good. After speaking to the pizza restaurant Vaucluse experts, we have come up with a list of best pizza in Vaucluse –
- Amalfi – This must try comes with a Tomato Base, Buffalo Mozzarella and Prosciutto. It offers a truly inspiring taste, and it is freakin’ good.
- Americana – If you are craving some sumptuous pizza, then the authentic Americana is your go to pizza at a pizza restaurant Vaucluse. It comes with a Tomato Base,Oregano, Spicy Salami and Mozzarella. It could satisfy even the demanding taste buds.
- Calabrese – For people who are looking to treat their taste buds with the flavours of Southern Italy, then Calabrese pizza is your go to recipe. Made with Tomato Base, Oregano, Onion, Capsicum, Olives, Anchovies, Mozzarella Cheese and Spicy Salami, it is the perfect one to satisfy your most intense pizza cravings.
- Capricciosa – If you are a pizza lover, then you must try this legendary Calabrese pizza. This delectable treat contains Ham, Tomato Base, Mozzarella Cheese, Mushrooms, Oregano, Chilli Flakes and Italian Sausage. This Italian cuisine offers an abundance of taste, and is proliferated with variations across the pizza places Vaucluse.
- Contadina – This delicious and flavourful pizza encompasses Oregano and Garlic with Italian Sausage, Rosemary, tasty sliced Potatoes and Mozzarella cheese. It offers a perfect balance of the tomato flavour and Italian seasonings.
- Funghi – Also known as the mushroom pizza is one of the most preferred recipes across the world. It is traditionally topped with Tomato Base, Mozzarella Cheese, salt, Mushrooms, Parmesan with Oregano and Garlic.
- Gamberi – As the name reads, Gamberi is the Italian word for prawns. Who can ever resist a pizza loaded with Fresh Prawns with Mozzarella Cheese and Chilli Flakes, Oregano, Parmesan, Salt and Garlic on the Tomato Base? This bright red and white coloured pizza is really a treat for the seafood lovers.
- Margherita – The typical Margherita pizza is a simple pizza which tastes so good. It encompasses Mozzarella Cheese on Tomato Base with Fresh Basil and Oregano. One cannot really go wrong with choosing to munch on a classic like Margherita Pizza!